Become A Client
Criteria to become a PTAC client:
- At least 51% Native American individually or tribally owned, and
- A for-profit company.
How to become an NDN-PTAC client.
- Click the following link and fill out our online appllication: http://www.ptassist.com/services/ptac_web_application.php?id=D121D48695
- or complete the NDN-PTAC client application via a downloadable pdf form, then email to email@example.com or fax to 651.444.5270 (Click here for application)
- Have internet and e-mail access*
- Report all government contract awards each calendar quarter (prime and sub contracts)
- Respond to our quarterly Quality of Services survey
*Internet and email capability is required to register and do business with federal, state and local governments and large government prime and subcontractors. This may or not be true for tribal governments or other large or small businesses.
The NDN-PTAC provides internet and email capability, if necessary, to clients requiring access for registrations, bidding, or related training purposes. Clients can receive this service on site at the main office located in Minneapolis or the satellite office in Nashville.